Whether you run your business by yourself or you employ others to help, DowCommerce gives you the flexibility to create and assign users access based on their role within your company. You can set up one user or a hundred and tweak their access level in relation to what they need. User access can be customized on 17 different levels.
- Virtual Terminal
- User has access to the virtual terminal to manually process credit card payments or payments by electronic check
- Refund Existing Transactions
- User has ability to issue credits or refunds on transactions processed through DowCommerce.
- Issue New Credits
- User has access to create new refunds based on transactions outside of the DowCommerce system.
NOTE: This option must be enabled on the merchant's account.
- Recurring/Installment Billing
- User has ability to create installment and subscription based billing.
- Upload Transactions
- User can upload payment transactions in batches for processing from data kept on local server.
- Transaction Reports
- User has ability to access and search transaction reports.
- Administrative Options
- User has access to administrative options and the ability to create and edit other users' access.
- Access Other Users' Transactions
- User has the ability to access payments processed by other users.
When an email address is provided you can enable any user to receive the following notifications.
- Transaction Receipts
- Sends a transaction receipt for every transaction processed
- Settlement Reports
- Sends a summary of all payment transactions settled
- Electronic Check Notifications
- Sends notifications regarding electronic check transactions
- Recurring Reports
- Sends reports regarding installment or subscription based transactions
- Upload Summaries
- Sends an upload summary for every batch uploaded
- Developer Updates
- Sends any API/Integration updates or newsletters to the user
- Administrative Updates
- Sends administrative notifications or scheduled downtime to user
- Information Newsletter
- Sends newsletters regarding the DowCommerce system, updates, and industry news
How to add a new user:
Access the user management panel by clicking on options. Then choose user accounts to manage which users in your organization have access.
You can now either edit existing users or add new users. You can see a brief summary about a current user's privileges.
Multi-user support is standard on all DowCommerce accounts. To take advantage of this powerful feature sign up today!